6.11.2013

DRESSES AND PENCIL SKIRTS


yesterday me and my personal photographer (aka my mother) went and had a mini photo shoot. she is a professional iphone5-ographer. {well, sometimes she needs some guidance haha!} my obsession this hot summer has been dresses and pencils skirts. i can only recall a few days where i haven't wore a dress, or even slipped one on for a little while before i officially got ready for my day. since it's been sooo hot outside lately, i've had absolutely no desire to wear pants. in my opinion, wearing dresses and skirts make you look pretty, even if you barley get ready for the day which seems to rarely happen  for me since it's summer.
this my mom's skirt that i always steal from her. she found this gem at F21 and i couldn't be more obsessed. it's time to start saving some money to go on a shopping spree. who's down to come with me??






top: forever 21
skrit: forver 21
shoes: forever 21
necklace: my mother's closet
earings: custom made by my step sister ashLee

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo