7.29.2013

COOPER'S RUN///COOP'S SIS


This is Hunter and I couldn't be more grateful to have her as my friend. Although she thinks this picture is ugly, I love it so she gets to deal with it being on my blog :). I just wanted to take a second to say how much I love and look up to her. Hunter is such an amazing friend and example to me. She takes gorgeous pictures and is an amazing singer. She's pretty much perfect. (JK, but really...) We've been friends since eighth grade. She was the reason I decided to go to Orem High my Sophomore year (best decision i've ever made). She has a heart of gold and is always looking out for others, so selfless. She is always there for me and will be my best friend even if we go a few weeks without talking to or seeing each other. I am seriously so happy I met this girl and that she is apart of my life. I will miss her when she heads off to college in less than a month, but she is going to do AMAZING things. I have no doubt about it.

I love you Sis! Thanks for always being my friend and being an example to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo