10.29.2013

GAMER BOYFRIEND PROBS

I've got a boyfriend who's gamer nerd, and I love it. Because he is such a video game nerd, I am slowly becoming one too. Video games are so much fun to watch and to play (even though I am terrible at them). My favorite part about watching Davis play is that I always have a cuddle buddy. He'll always cuddle me while he plays, which makes it just that much better.
I used to hate the fact that Davis liked video games. Growing up in a family of only two girls, games didn't get played a lot around our house. Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, I hated them all. War games were just not my thing. Now that I've watched them and even played them, I like them. Tonight I've been watching D play Battlefield 4 and I've been having a blast. 

Cheers to the girls with gamer boyfriends. 
Whether you like games or not, we're lucky we get these nerds to love. ;)

P.S. I got a snap chat so if you are a snap chatter, please add me! @erikamouritsen


2 comments:

  1. Gamer boyfriends are the best! All my ex-boyfriends were addicted to racing games so I got really good at them too! Haha it was so annoying at the beginning but I ended up loving it! I have snapchat too! Mine is @kendelvictoria :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we are friends on Snapchat now! Thanks for following my blog! :) You're adorable.

      Delete

love hearing from you! xoxo