11.30.2013

ANOTHER HALF YEAR MARK

Today marks another half a year with my babe, Davis. One and half years have flown by faster than I thought it possibly could. It feels just like yesterday we were starting to get to know each other. I am so grateful that I have Davis in my life. He has helped make me a better person. There isn't a day that goes by that Davis fails to tell me how much he loves and cares about me. He is always making me smile and laugh. He makes me feel special. He is truly AMAZING!

I am so excited to see what the next six months will bring for Davis and I. 

Davis, I love you. You are an amazing man. I am so so SO lucky I get to call you mine. You make me so happy. Thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for treating me like a princess, even when I don't deserve it. Thank you for your honestly and love. Mostly importantly, thank you for being you!! You are one the greatest, kindest, most caring, and loyal individuals I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo