11.01.2013

NOVEMBER ALREADY?

Can you believe that it's November first already? This year has flown by faster than ever. It feels like last holiday season was just a few weeks ago and here we are already preparing for another Thanksgiving feast this month and Christmas the next. As the months fly by so do the seasons. Summer turned to Fall and Fall is quickly turning into my least favorite of the four seasons, Winter... They say Utah has some of the greatest snow on earth, but I would be perfectly fine if it never snowed, ever. I was born and raised here in Utah and I still hate the snow. You would think that after eighteen years of having to deal with snow storms and ice covered roads I would learn to like it, but that hasn't happened yet. 

Even though I hate the winter, I love all that it brings. The holiday season is my favorite time of the year for many reasons.
+ Christmas
+ Thanksgiving
+ Boots
+ Scarfs
+ Gloves
+ Dates to Temple Square
+ Hot Chocolate
+ Endless Cuddles
+ Yummy Food
+ Christmas Lights
+ Spending time with mine and Davis' families
+ Christmas Songs
+ Pumpkin Pie
+ The Smell of Pine Trees 
+++++ The list could go on and on and on.

I am grateful that I get to celebrate the holidays! The snow can take it sweet time getting here, but Christmas and Thanksgiving; they couldn't come fast enough.

For the next couple of months you'll probably find me bundled up in scarfs, comfy sweats, and fuzzy socks 98% of the time. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful November first. It's time to start getting ready for the holidays! 
Next stop, Turkey Day. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

3 comments:

  1. Im obsessed with your blog! Help me make mine cute like yours!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie! I will most definitely help you with your blog! I love helping people personalize their little space of the internet! I'm constantly changing my layout! I'll DM you on twitter my phone number so I can help you! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. seriously, i can't wait for everything too thats on your list! holiday time is the best time!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from you! xoxo