11.29.2013

THANKSGIVING

Yesterday was Thanksgiving! I am happy to announce that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner I had a Thanksgiving meal. It was such an amazing day. I was lucky enough to spend it at the Johnson Mill with Davis' family! I never have a bad time when I am with D' family. They are some of the greatest people I know. We ate an amazing dinner prepared by many, but mostly by D's wonderful Grandma Johnson. For dessert we had homemade pumpkin pie. The day couldn't have gone any better!

I was going to make a list of some of the things I am grateful for, but the list is just too long. I am grateful for so much. I feel so blessed. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate all the food you could until you possibly couldn't any more. 
My Dinner
Johnson Family Friend Tadd, Davis and I
Mr. Steal your girl Tadd.
The funniest part about this picture is the fact that Davis had no idea that Tadd was doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo