11.16.2013

WINTER BLUES

I've caught myself a case of the winter blues. The mountains are covered in snow and soon all of the valley will be as well. Winter is not my favorite season, it's actually my least favorite. Even though the white stuff is beautiful, I would rather be at a beach. 

There are a lot of things I dislike about winter:
+ driving in the snow.
+ being cold
+ wearing winter coats
+ my winter wardrobe
just to name a few.

Winter is the worst and all you winter lovers are crazy. 

On a positive note. I do love some things about this time of year and that list can be found {here}.
Maybe one day I'll learn to love the snow, but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. 
It's not even snowing here yet and I'm already ready for it to be spring time. This is gonna be a long winter...

we took a little walk around the golf course today. trying to stay positive about this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo