1.05.2014

DAY 5

Day 5-Your Definition of Love
sorry, no picture today. 

Now this is a hard question. It's hard to some up what I think love is into words. If you would have asked me this question about 2 years ago, I would have had no clue how to answer. Although I am having a hard time putting words together now, I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what love truly is. I looked up the definition of love and this is what I found. 
love
ləv/
noun
  1. 1.
    an intense feeling of deep affection

I totally agree with the definition above, but there is more to love than just what the internet says. In my opinion there are different types of love. There is the love you feel for your family. There is the love you feel for you friends. There is the love you feel towards a place or food type. etc. Out of all the different types of love, I feel like there is one type that stands above the rest. The love you feel for the person whom you're in love with.

I am head over heels for my boy and I know I love him. How do I know? Well, that's an easy one. I know I love Davis because I would do anything for him. He supports me in everything I do and I support him. He is there for me when no one else is. He gives me the best advice and genuinely wants what's best for me. He knows everything about me, I can tell him all my secrets and I have.
I feel like when someone trusts you enough to share their whole selves with you, that is love. Davis has trusted me with the most precious aspects of his life and I trust him with mine. 
When you love someone you put your whole heart into doing everything and anything to make them smile. I try my hardest everyday to make Davis happy and he does the same for me. His proves to me everyday that he loves me and I have no doubts about it.

This to me is true love. Love makes me feel happy, sad, angry, excited, nervous, and so much more, but it's all worth it. The feeling of love is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

I love you all.


2 comments:

  1. Yes - EXACTLY. Love is everything. After seeing and participating in a wedding today, I can say that love is so much more than I can possibly explain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you said that! "Love is so much more than I can possibly explain." It's so true. Love is amazing and so hard to put into words!

      Delete

love hearing from you! xoxo