5.09.2014

SSI


Friday was mine AND Davis' first day of work! We both got a job at a call center called SSI (Survey Sampling International). Although the call center life isn't the greatest, I actually really am starting to enjoy my job! 

This is my first 'real' job. I've taught dance, but I can't really call that a 'real' job. It's been an overwhelming first week. One thing that has helped me a lot is that Davis is literally right by my side going through the same stress of the call center life. He is always pushing me to do better. Somedays he'll have a higher production rate (work talk) than me, and that will push me to do better than him. It's fun to have someone I can compete against. 

Overall, working has been great. I love the feeling of working hard and then getting off for the day. It makes me feel so accomplished. Even though it's been hard, I am so excited for PAYDAY! Money is the motivation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo