8.03.2013

FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES


Today Davis and I went to our favorite burger joint, Five Guys Burgers and Fries. If you haven't been, I encourage you to go. I love the 'little bacon burger'. It's smaller and cheaper than the normal bacon burger. Just because it says, "little" doesn't mean that it is. I always come home with left overs and a full belly. Along side the burger, you have to get some fries! Our favorite are the cajun style fries. Recently, they added a new size to the fries and you can now can get a 'little fry' which is more than enough for two people. Davis and I never seem to finish them. Five Guys isn't too expensive and it extremely good. I am getting hungry just talking about it and I just got home from there not too long ago! If you love burgers, GO and enjoy.

davis eating his yummy burger. it seems like he is always willing to pose for me while eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo