8.06.2013

NUMB

It's time for me to totally embarrass myself and honestly, I don't even mind. Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment and ended up having the famous numb half smile afterwards. I literally couldn't feel the whole right side of my face. Try putting on cap stick when you can't even feel where you're putting it, it's joke and if someone would have seen me trying to do so, they would have laughed hysterically. When I got home, Davis and I laughed and laughed at how ridiculous I looked. I even went and got us food right after my appointment (totally in my numbest state) and coming face to face with the guy in the drive-thru was quite hilarious. 

Come on now, don't I look pretty?
Cheers to numb smiles and drive-thru workers thinking I have some sort of problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo