8.10.2013

RUNNIN' RUNNIN'

shirt: pac sun// hoodie: victoria's secret// running pants: f21// shoes: nikes
Hello friends, happy Saturday!
Davis has motivated me to start running again. I was doing very good and running everyday and then, you know how it goes, I started slacking. I honestly HATE running so it is extremely hard for me to keep myself motivated to do so, but I have to keep working on it. Since I hate it so much, I constantly have to have some positive thoughts in the back of my mind.

1. RESULTS- If I keep running I will see results. Back in November I lost 15 pounds just from running. I didn't go to the gym. I just ran everyday, and I didn't even run that much. I would run a mile or maybe a little more everyday. This time around I've been running more. More running = more calories = more results = happy Erika. Plus my mom and I have Gold's Gym passes so running and the gym will be amazing for my body and my health. 

2. IT CAN ONLY GET EASIER- The more I run, the easier it will get. It's a fact. It can't get harder. Even though I hate it, I just need to push through and keep going. 

3. DON'T BE A LAZY ASS- Running is good for me. When I just sit at home I am not doing anything good for myself and my body. Running will make me happier. Even if I don't run a lot, the little I do run is better for me than doing nothing at all. When I go out and run I feel good about myself. I feel proud that I did something positive. It's a total win. 

There you have it. Those are the three things I keep telling myself to keep me motivated. If you have tips that keep you motivated share them with me PLEASE! Also if you have any fun healthy snacks that you love, share those with me too. I'm excited to run more and be healthier. The other day I beat one of my best mile times by one minute and twenty seconds. I was thrilled and I can't wait to beat that time. It's going to be a journey and I am ready. 


3 comments:

  1. hello my sweet!!

    i have been slacking on my blog lately and just now happened to see your comment you left me. you are so sweet! i as well stalk your blog daily! you're the cutest!

    happy tuesday!
    miss
    melissturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from you! xoxo