9.01.2013

KNEADERS

Sorry for leaving my blog hanging this past week. This weekend was busy and spent with Davis' family in Midway for Swiss Days, but I'll post about that later. For now, I'll post about Friday morning with my sistah! I had been craving Kneaders and luckily I have a sister who was willing to go with me in between her classes at school. It was soooo yummy! That same day (and the day before) I managed to get my car fixed!! YAY! My muffler was broken and so my car literally sounded like a four wheeler. My sound system was broken too and I had to have a button replaced so I could play music through the aux cord. I have put both of those things off for months so it feels so nice to finally have them both fixed. SUCCESS!


After tomorrow things will be slowing down again so I will be posting about my amazing weekend in Midway. Until next time. 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo