10.23.2013

RANDOMS

+ + + a good book with good company.
It's always nice to end the day with your favorite bowl of cereal and a good book. What made this ten times better is I was enjoying all of that while cuddling up to my favorite person ever, Davis.

+ + + Midnight gym session.
Sometimes my crazy mother and I go to the gym at 12:30 am even though she has work in the morning. 

+ + + ME.
This has been my attire lately. I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. I just want summer back. Is that too much to ask? Sadly, yes, it is.

+ + + Mirror pic? Sure why not!
I love this boy right here. He is nice enough to let me take stupid mirror pictures with him. We're pretty cute if you ask me. The only bad thing...that hair of his. Luckily, he got a hair cut yesterday (pictures to come) and he looks HOT. :)

Life has been pretty boring lately, but I'm not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo