12.17.2013

NEGLECT

HELLO! Sorry I've been neglecting my little blog so much recently. Good news is that I'm alive! I'll be posting more these next few weeks. With Christmas right around the corner and Davis' family coming into town this Friday, I'm sure there will be much to blog about.
Now time for some randoms. 
  1. I heard from my missionary best friend, Ellie, yesterday. She says the MTC is hard, but she is having a good time and making the most of it. I am proud of her and happy for her. 
  2. Davis and I are doing great, as always. 
  3. I've figured out my New Years Resolution(s).
  4. I hate the snow, still.
  5. I live in sweat pants. It's been hard for me to get ready lately because of how cold it is.
And that's about it. Until next time, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo