12.13.2013

SISTER ELLIE MADELEINE SMITH

On Tuesday night I said goodbye to my best friend for 18 months. Ellie will be serving as a missionary in Auckland, New Zealand speaking Mandarin Chinese. I am going to miss her so much! Ellie is my go to girl. She always has my back and is the kindest person I've ever met. Ellie is literally an angel. I am so lucky that she is my best friend. I am so happy for her and excited for her journey! 
I am so grateful for dance. If it wasn't for dance, who knows if Ellie and I would have been friends. From ODC to traveling to Hong Kong, we've gained an amazing friendship through it all. 
I LOVE YOU ELLS BELLS!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that is awesome! Auckland is an insane place but I bet she'll have a blast! :)

    ...I got so ridiculously excited because you mentioned New Zealand. True Kiwi, right here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking about you when I was posting this! She is so excited to go to NZ. I hear it so beautiful there!

      Delete

love hearing from you! xoxo