2.05.2014

I'M ALIVE

Hello everyone! I'm ALIVE! I'm so sorry that I've left my little blog hanging for so long. Life has been all over the place and I honestly haven't felt like blogging the past few weeks, but I'm back at it. Yay! Now where to start?

This cute little dog is named Casey. I seriously am in love with him. He is so gentle and calm and just straight up adorable. Davis' brother's roommate bought him last month and we've all loved playing with him. 
Davis and Casey
We've been hanging out at Braden's (Davis' brother) house a lot lately and luckily we are able to bring our friends over there to hang out with us. 
I love these people in the picture below so much. You could say that they are some of my favorite people around. 
Statler, Donna, Korbin, Sadie, Davis, David and I
Last but not least, these cute kiddos.
I am fortunate enough to be able to watch these guys while there mama goes out to do business. Their mama is my cousin Tiffani. They are such fun and easy kids to watch. Even the baby is a breeze. 
Presli, Soren, Grahm, and I
Presli loves to take selfies on my phone every time she sees me.
So there you have it. This is what little miss me has been up to these past few weeks. Sorry my life is so boring. Things should be getting a little more exciting around here and I'm excited! 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to give you some instructions and you have to complete them in a calm and orderly fashion:
    1) Steal the freaking dog
    2) SEND IT TO NEW ZEALAND.
    That is all ;) Doesn't sound too hard, right? Frigging adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey is an amazing dog! He is a service dog for our friend Jayce. He is always down to cuddle!

      Delete
  2. Casey is probably the cutest dog I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a lover! His fur is so soft! We all love him!

      Delete

love hearing from you! xoxo